The DOLPHIN 4D has a range of advanced features supporting medical staff and patients alike.
The Dolphin 4D has many assisting features that would appeal to clinicians. The Dolphin 4D:
- Is lightweight and extremely portable
- Is extremely quick to start and operate – the software loads within seconds
- Includes sonographers with vascular experience or clinicians (which can be trained to perform the tests)
- Includes ultrasound probes that are available for transcranial, peripheral vascular and intraoperative measurements
- Includes vasospasm testing. This produces reports which automatically calculate the degree of vasospasm detected, and the change in a patient’s vasospasm grading over time – no need for clinicians to create their own database
- Measures cerebrovascular autoregulation. These are performed automatically during testing
- Has dedicated protocol provided for assessing sickle cell disease patients
- Includes emboli detection. This can be performed automatically, with measurement of emboli either unilaterally or bilaterally across the intracranial circulation
- Allows patients to be assessed either in a short clinical procedure, or monitored with continuous recording for long periods of time
- Includes complete integration with existing radiology imaging PACS systems, allowing access to results through your existing viewing and reporting software
- Has the ability to define a worklist of patients through your existing RIS system, and send them to the ultrasound system at the start of the day
- Has the ability to access data for research and presentation purposes, with built in reporting of patient demographics, advanced statistical analysis of ultrasound results both within and across patients, generation of cine video clips from ultrasound studies, and anonymisation of results.